How to Register at Betway Ghana with SMS?
From Betway registration via SMS to making deposits and withdrawals using SMS, our guide is all you need for a complete Betway SMS betting experience. Let’s get started with the Betway registration for customers in Ghana.
18+ | Commercial Content | Wagering and T&Cs apply | For new customers only
How to Register at Betway via SMS?
It couldn’t be easier to complete the Betway SMS registration process. However, before you get started, the betting company urges customers to visit its website and read its terms and conditions. With that out of the way, all you have to do is:
Betway SMS Registration guide
- Send an SMS with the word “Accept” to 1795.
This is the Betway Ghana number.
- You will receive a reply confirming your Betway registration via SMS.
The reply contains your account username and a password.
- If you want to visit the website, you can use these details to log in.
Contact the Betway customer service if the registration does not go as intended.
How to Deposit at Betway with SMS?
Betway Ghana offers a variety of payment methods and if you use any of the mobile money options, it’s possible to make deposits via SMS. The process varies slightly depending on the chosen payment service. Choose your preferred option below and follow the steps:
- Dial the number *110#.
- Select “Paybill.”
- Click “Betting & Games.”
- Tap on “Betway.”
- Select “Make Payment.”
- Enter the amount to deposit.
- Input “BETWAY” as the reference and confirm with your PIN.
- Dial *170#.
- Select “MoMo Pay & Paybill.”
- Click “Paybill.”
- Then “General Payments.”
- Input payment code “BETWAY.”
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Input “BETWAY” as the reference.
- Put in your PIN to confirm the transaction.
- Dial *110#.
- Select “Make Payments.”
- After, click on “Fun & Games.”
- Then “Betway.”
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account.
- Put in your PIN to confirm.
- Dial *713*1#.
- Selection option “2.”
- Choose your mobile network.
- Enter the amount to deposit.
- Enter MoMo PIN to confirm the payment.
How to Withdraw from Betway with SMS?
Not only can you complete the Betway registration via SMS and make deposits, but you can also withdraw via SMS. It only takes a couple of seconds:
- SMS w#insert withdrawal amount here#your Betway password to 1795. For example, w#2000#12345
- Betway will send you a message confirming that your withdrawal is being processed. Also, you can SMS “Balance” to 1795 to see how much you have in your Betway account.
How to Place a Bet at Betway with SMS?
Betway SMS betting is an alternative option, but the components of the message change depending on what bet type you want and the market. This is how to place a single-selection bet on the match result of a soccer game:
- SMS the match ID # the outcome (home win =1, draw = X, away win =2) # stake to 1795.
For example D898#1#10 (that is a bet on Lazio Rome to win and a stake of GHS 10).
- The operator will send confirmation that the bet has been placed with the information: your Betway ID, stake, returns if you win, and current balance.
Betway Registration via SMS FAQs
If you do not always have access to the internet or you simply want to save mobile data, Betway’s range of SMS services is the ideal way to still enjoy a small bet on your favourite sporting events. To complete this how-to guide, we’ve added a few commonly asked questions.
The Betway Ghana SMS number is 1795. You use this same number to fulfill the Betway SMS registration as well as perform deposits, withdrawals, and betting.
Betway tells customers to read the Terms and Conditions before registering via SMS. This states that users must be aged 18+ and be residents of Ghana.
Betway Ghana does not provide any information on how to claim a sign up code via SMS. Therefore, we advise contacting customer support for information on this topic.